Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Are You Nuts???

Nut allergies are more prevalent in children more than ever, and if your child is allergic you know the struggle to find safe snacks and goodies for them.  I will share  recipes I have created and great ideas for supporting the nut~free community to enjoy life and feel safe at school and social events.  I travel with my own snacks for my children regardless of the function or outing, I have learned first hand through experience that well meaning friends and family do slip up and 'forget' about my children's allergy as if it were "no big deal", so to avoid drama I bring my Nut Nothing Safety Snacks along every where (along with my Epi~pen and Benadryl) just in case.
All my baked goods are 100% home-made using only safe, nut-free ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment